Most people set their New Year’s Resolutions some time around the new year. Screw that. Mine are for the Year of the Snake.
- Stage show at TRF. Write and publish a book of poetry (written by my character) that I can sell as part of that.
- Sign with a writing manager.
- Get paid as a screenwriter. At least twice. (I’m already one one the way.)
- Edit 12 books.
- Produce a film.
- Finish and publish There’s Seamen on the Poop-Deck! Sell 100 copies.
- Write and publish A Couple in Stockholm. Sell 1,000 copies.
- Through all of that, make time for my wife and child. Leave them both with the experience of being loved, that I am there for them, that I am available, and that I take care of their needs.
- Have our home and finances be a reflection of our greatness in the world.